Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is considered for publication in another journal
- The manuscript fully complies with the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals and with the Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing (joint statement by COPE, DOAJ, WAME, and OASPA).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (*.docx) document file format.
- The references were formatted according to the Journal's requirements, which can be accessed at the Author Guidelines Section. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is spaced at 1.5 points; uses 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The Manuscript strictly adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- The corresponding author signed, scanned (in pdf file format) and prepared to be uploaded the statement in which he/she declares that the proposed paper is original and not previously published or submitted for publication
- All the authors seen and agreed with the submitted manuscript. The authorship is based on the recommendations of ICMJE
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.